Bras,Distrito Federal

I have my first and worst shopping expirience buyng with Wigsbuy that I`d like to share with others persons who want to buy with this company. This is not a site that I recommend to buy with!

So beware! I am very frustrated ! I have ordered since January and still now I have receive nothing at all! I have contact the Federal Control and it told me the problem was about the fiscal documents that Wigsbuy didn`t send !

So many times I had contact with customer service in the company about the problem, asking the company to fix the absence, but nothing was done till now to solve the problem that is their obligation !!! In last contact the customer service recommend me to send the documents which is their responsability !!!!! They never implement any step to avoid my monetaires damages in order to meet an effective solution !!!!!

So, actually, this is not a serious company to buy with !!!!

SO BEWARE!!!!!! Wigsbuy Company is unable to fulfil the commitements they propose to do!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: The Company solve problems with fiscal documents and deliver the product or at last full refund.

I liked: Frustrante.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 15, 2015.

Comments