Temecula, California

Bought 2 wigs from this fraudulent Wigsbuy.com . company. Both wigs were of inferior quality (not what was described at all) #1 wig had about 100 hairs, # 2 wig came in CLOWN RED.

Please DO NOT order anything NOT even a clip. I have called then, only to hear, "we have been in business for over 20 years" (couldn't find proof of such claim).

Its up to their discretion if I get my money back or not.

Their website looks very impressive, DO NOT be fooled, it's bogus, a scam, a trick and they are LIARS. Is there any thing (as a consumer) we can do?

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Wig.

Comments

#842085

Wil not order from that company. Bad business

I didn't do my homework first and that part is my own fault so I wanted to right this review to warn others. I had bought other wigs and found it hard to get my size as I have a small head.

This site "appeared" to have all wigs shown available in petite as they "claim" to custom make each one and had free shipping which hooked me unfortunately without checking more into it. Check the size chart carefully and compare to other legit sites. The size for petite is way off, more large average to large. I didn't notice that until after I had received the order.

But not only the size was way too big, the color was wrong, not at all what I ordered and the wig style and cut did not look natural or anything like the picture. Triple wammy. So tried to get a refund. I opened a dispute with Paypal and the company made sure to communicate with me throughout the 20 days the dispute was open but slowly and always asking me to take pictures as proof and measurements, then asking if they can just give partial refund etc.

Then I said I need payment ASAP as dispute will close next day, I never heard from them again. They dragged it out on purpose with NO intention of paying anything. All I an do now is TRY to tarnish their reputation to save others the trouble I went through. But I DO have wig for next Hallowe'en.

Also if you check the reviews on the site, they are all bogus. I only checked a few initially and they seemed legit, but after I got the wig, I checked more and they are all written by them. I did a review, it was negative, and it never got posted and never will.

Heed my warning, do not give them another look and pass the word. I hate scammers!!!

I wish I saw this before.

i would not advice anyone to buy anything from them, it took me more than a month to have my wig and each time i asked when i would get my wig someone called leanne using broken English would reply but not give the exact date of delivery,the deal was it would take 3-5 working days I only received the wig yesterday and to my suprise it was not the colour i requested for a funny pinkish wig which does not suit my skin colour am not sure what i should do next.can someone help me.