I purchased this wig in good faith knowing I had 10 days in which to return it if unsatisfied.I contacted this organization 5 times before they bothered to respond to me.

Then they would not provide me with a return address, instead they started offering me $5 then $10 to just keep the wig. This wig was uneven on the sides and did not look anything like the picture. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS DECEITFUL ORGANIZATION. The wig I received looked fake and unnatural.

It was not even styled.I sent Chat messages and email messages without a response before the 10 day guarantee period was over.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wigsbuy wig from Wigsbuy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $57 and wants Wigsbuy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wig. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsbuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments