Wig wasn't what I ordered.Company advised to return it.

Issue starts here. Box contained clear instructions on returns. Followed it word for word. Sent emails too so they knew what parcel was about.

Wig supposedly went missing. Fighting with them too long now, given up, lost my money. Told to buy another wig and would reimburse when it turned up but never turned did. Scam to get more money.

Be aware and DONT go by instructions in box otherwise you'll never see it again.Register item track it otherwise they will say never received it and keep your money.

Review about: Wigsbuy Wig.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Wigsbuy - Wig Review from Columbia, Missouri Wigsbuy "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..." Read more Wigsbuy "Bad" Everything Wigsbuy "I ordered from Wigsbuy in February; order went in, payment received, order inspected twice on the day order was made. A month goes buy and still my order sat. I..." Read more Wigsbuy - Disgusting hair Wigsbuy "Beware do not buy from these people it is a scam the hair feels like horse hair the hair feels very thin nothing like the picture that I had purchased..." Read more Wigsbuy - Horrible wigs and customer service Wigsbuy "I wanted to return 2 wigs. The items were no where near what the picture displayed. First, you send them your order#. Then they want pics. If the pics are..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more