Taos, New Mexico

I was *** enough to purchase 2 wigs from this site before googling it!Luckily I googled it right after I bought the wigs and realized my mistake!

After not receiving the wigs after 1month I opened a complaint with paypal. When Wigsbuy found out they offered me my money back...$240.00! They said they would give me a refund if I dropped the complaint. I told them I would drop the complaint as soon as I got my refund!

Sure enough, they refunded my paypal account. If I had waited til I received the wigs I NEVER would have gotten a refund! I would have had to return the wigs at considerable expense.

Don't buy a wig if the picture is a real human with her real hair!It probably won't look like you think it will.....

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsbuy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsbuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments