Why are these people not held accountable?I didn't check the reviews on Wigsbuy & I should've.

They don't get back in a timely manner although I've emailed them a dozen times to cancel my item. I was diagnosed last June with stage 1 breast cancer & I'm healing slowly, I certainly don't need any extra aggravation these days. I wish they would just answer me back. Thanks to all of the folks who can pass the info on.

We can save someone else from dealing with crooks.Have a blessed day & good luck.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wigsbuy cancellation policy from Wigsbuy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wigsbuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsbuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Hi - Try Wigsbuy's online chat in the late evening. Two gals, Vicky & Ruby, usually answer you right away.

These terrible reviews are amazing! Glad I read them first.

Good Luck.