Aurora, Colorado

Update by user Sep 21, 2015

Wigsbuy.com has not resolved this issue...what they did was, they offered me $85.00 but, I would not accept it because they originally offered me a full refund of $129.00 before I returned the wig to them...but! At least they are acknowledging that they did (indeed) receive the wig back.

(The S&P was $29.58 they didn't promise to refund that portion and I accepted that). Now they are claiming that no one told me that they would give me a "full refund." This is the email that they sent me on: 8-16-2015

"Thanks a lot for your concern of your order# 354735 - shop.wigsbuy.

Thanks for your reply.

That's ok, please remember to give us the tracking information so that we can track it .

Once we received your parcel, we will give you a full refund except for the shipping fee.

Thanks.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to help. Thanks and Best Regards Sherry Customer Service Department Email: service@shoespie.com Website: http://www.shoespie.com/ Tel: +86-29-68533057"

Original review posted by user Sep 11, 2015

After I received a wig from wigsbuy, I contacted them because the wig was nothing like the picture (it was a mess) and...a little dye appeared on the wig-head that I used for it, that was scary. (I didn't know at the time that the company is in China.) I asked for a refund and after several back and forth's (first they offered me a $15.00 discount and then a $25.00 discount and lastly a $30.00 discount), they agreed to give me a "full refund." They gave me a return address that (imo) looked suspect so I asked paypal to verify it (they never did).

I repeated the return address to the seller in an email...when I took the wig to the USPS I told them that wigsbuy said that I needed to give them the tracking number (after I mailed it). I told the postal worker and he underlined what is an overseas tracking number. The tracking number is: LC676394352US. The postal worker said that: China knows that anything shipped in the USA can only be tracked as far as Canada." [BEWARE] Apparently the seller is pretending (to paypal) that they never received the wig back and now paypal is saying that they can't track it.

Problem...why is paypal allowing sellers in China to sell items in the USA if they know that there's a tracking problem in case an item needs to be returned? I'm upset with paypal for allowing this to happen.

I have used paypal for many years, this is my second return in all these years; shame of the crook in China and shame on paypal!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Full Refund
  • Dye

Comments

How can I get ahold of them? Brittany.elli2010@gmail.com please email me n let me know.. I'm 25, I have leukemia and I lost my hair so I ordered a wig and it hasn't come yet