I had ordered 2 lace wigs from their shop and i'ts impossible to let a bad feedback to the seller!They sent me 2 wrong models of bad quality of wig! and they gave me the bills of the wigs cheaper than i had paid !!!IT'S A SHAME!!!!I WILL NEVER NEVER PURCHASE TO THIS WEBSITE AGAIN!!

BECAREFUL WITH THIS WEBSITE WIGSBUY.COM!!!!!AND IN MORE THE SELLER TOOK ALL THE TIME TO SEND ME 2 WRONG MODELS OF LACE WIG ,I RECEIVED MY ORDER 4 WEEKS LATER AFTER ORDER!!!!

ALL SELLERS ARE FROM ASIA IN WIGSBUY WEBSITE VISIBLY NOT SERIOUS AT ALL!THEY USE ATTRACTIVE PRICES ON WIGS TO STEAL A MAXIMUM OF E-BUYERS AND YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AFTER A BAD TRANSACTION!!!

Review about: Wigsbuy Wig.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Murrieta, California, United States #699261

Same thing happened to me.Not known to me at the time of purchase that my wig was comming from China.

It was absolutely bad quality and the color didn't even come close to what the samples showed before I ordered. There is no tel. # to call them and the "chat room" was always busy, day and night. What a fraud!

Finally someone emailed me and after numerous emails I was asked to do the same as previous customer, take pictures of the damaged area, etc. and since it was not a matter or damage, they refused to accept the return until I contacted PayPal. Thank God i paid via PayPal. After that I received numerous email from wigsbuy trying to bargain with me about the price, that they will refund me 40%, then 50% then 60, 70 and even 80% if I close the claim with PayPal.

I refused and after two weeks paypal closed it and they were told to refund me 100% of the cost and they did.

DO NOT EVER PURCHASE ANY ITEMS, WIGS OR ANY OTHER ITEMS, ON LINE FROM CHINA.YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RETURN IT AND GET A REFUND.

Gracielamn
Clearwater, Florida, United States #660605

I bought a wig and paid it trough PayPal, but the quality was horrible; I sent it back on March 6/13, however, up to now June/4/13, I did not receive my money back; I tried to contact these people, but they never answer my emails; I made a complaint to PayPal, but they closed and did not tell me why. I paid $136.29 for it. Be aware of these companies from China.