Keansburg, New Jersey
1.3

i ORDERED AN AUBURN WIG.i RECEIVED A WIG THAT WAS BLONDE OF A TOTALLY DIFFERENT DESIGN!!

bACK AND FORTH WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE (HA!) SOMEONE NAMED "FAIRY" wOULD NOT SEND ME THE CORRECT ONE TIL i PAID MORE. TOLD ME I'D HAVE TO PAY TO RETURN THE WRONG WIG INSTEAD OF THEM. THEY WOULDN'T SEND ME A MAILING LABEL. THE ORDER TOOK 6 WEEKS TO ARRIVE INSTEAD OF THE SITE WHICH SAID 7-10 DAYS, WHAT A JOKE!

FINALLY, SINCE I USED PAYPAL, I FILED A REPORT WITH THEM. i FINALLY TOLD WIGSBUY I WOULD RETURN THE WRONG WIG MYSELF IF THEY SENT THE CORRECT ADDRESS. I'M GOING TO SEE IF THEY EMAIL IT TO ME AND HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST. THEY TOLD ME WHEN THEY RECEIVE THE WIG THEY WOULD REPROCESS THE CORRECT WIG.

I DID INFORM THEM THAT I AM NOT PAYING FOR ANYTHING SINCE I'D ALREADY LAID OUT 6

$63.99!! I WONDER IF ALL THESE OVERSEAS ONLINE CHEAP MERCHANTS ARE ALL THE SAME BUSINESS! THEY SELL ALL THE SAME STUFF CHEAP.

IT'S ALL ***.WE SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $64. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsbuy. The most disappointing about wigsbuy auburn wig from Wigsbuy was wig they sent me and quality and time of delivery , but reviewer liked wig they showed. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsbuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments