I ordered a high quality wig for my daughter's Christmas present.I thought I was doing the right thing by spending over $300.00 for a top of the line wig that she could wear with pride.
What we got was nothing in any way what I paid for. The color was medium blonde, not a dark brown, not sure it is even human hair at 150% density. We were so confused, we thought they just picked something off their shelves and shipped it.
I could go on and on because I feel so very violated and ripped off.This company needs to be shut down, there are too many of us being hurt by their lies.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lied about being human hair
- False advertizement
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Human Hair Wig
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "This is my 3rd time bought from this brand. What surprised me is that i got 20% off automatically, it said that i had became one of their VIP. The..."
- "I ordered a high quality wig for my daughter's Christmas present. I thought I was doing the right thing by spending over $300.00 for a top of the line wig that..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available. Customer service was difficult..."
- "Sooo unhappy, reserved ahead of time, went in 2 days in advance to make sure I had everything taken care of so that day of pick up would be..."
- "I purchased an expensive set of sheets from Luxor Linens and removed them from their package and washed them before first use (in accordance with the stated wash/dry process)...."