I ordered a high quality wig for my daughter's Christmas present.I thought I was doing the right thing by spending over $300.00 for a top of the line wig that she could wear with pride.

What we got was nothing in any way what I paid for. The color was medium blonde, not a dark brown, not sure it is even human hair at 150% density. We were so confused, we thought they just picked something off their shelves and shipped it.

I could go on and on because I feel so very violated and ripped off.This company needs to be shut down, there are too many of us being hurt by their lies.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wigsbuy wig from Wigsbuy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wigsbuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied about being human hair and false advertizement. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsbuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1320169

Wigs buy is located in the Republic of China.All items must go through customs for clearance as they do in Canada.The expense of sending item,s back to this country is 87.00 Cd.One word

do not order from Wigsbuy.

Does anyone know exactly what country they are located in ? I have attempted to call the Customer Service Number on their website, but my call will not go through.

Please advise.