I purchased a Wig from Wigsbuy.com.It took them a month to send it to me.

Then it was the wrong Wig (not the one I ordered). It took another two weeks for them to answer my e-mails. They said they have to okay it, before you can send it back to them. Like to never got the address out of them to send it back.

The Wig cost about $180.00 and then I had to pay postage for sending it back to China. Now, they say that they haven't received the Wig back, and it has been a month since then. The Post Office says that it was delivered. But, I haven't received my refund, and it looks like I NEVER WILL.

DON'T BUY from this company.They will take your money ,and run!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wig from Wigsbuy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $180 and wants Wigsbuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was company. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsbuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

I ordered a wig from them also and it is terrible.It is thin and looks nothing like the picture.

In fact, it doesn't even have a style. It is shorter than the one in the picture and looks just terrible.

The stylist sees something different than what we see.Terrible, terrible.

#1001950

Dear customer,

I'm the representative of wigsbuy.com, I'm sorry that you had an unpleasant shopping experience.

Could you please tell me your order number or your registered email on our website so that we can contact you to solve your problem as soon as possible?

I have informed your problem to our leaders, please believe us we will surely solve your problem.

You can also contact us to solve your problem via service@wigsbuy.com or reviews@wigsbuy.com.

I'm looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards!Wigsbuy team

#1001942

Dear customer,

I'm looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards!Wigsbuy team

to Anonymous #1002125

Wigsbuy.com How many times are you going to say the same old thing to your Customers, that you have already Ripped-Off??????? As many times as it takes to get rich doing so right???