1.2K views
Featured Not resolved

I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs.I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a 4 week wait for delivery.

I immediately complained to a customer services representative name Leanne who asked me to send pictures then proceeded to conclude that all I needed to do was brush the wigs and use hairspray. I informed this young lady that I would be contacting the BBB as well as entering a negative comment on their website. Leanne pleaded with me in several emails not to make a complaint and not to post any pictures and in turn if I retuned the wigs the company would reimburse me. These email exchanges have been going on for several weeks.

I used pay-pal and will use them as an avenue to put heat on this company.Please see pictures.

Review about: Wigsbuy Wig.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom #1267718

Paypal did not help me but the bank did, arm yourself with as much evidence of this corrupt company!!!Wigs , RATS more like!!

With all these complaints I think this company should be *** of the website because they are just conning people I have sent loads of e.mails but they have ignored all of them. They need shutting down. E Coplen

Fresno, California, United States #1139854

They will never return your money.Com artists, liars and thieves at Wigsbuy.

The BBB can't do much as they do not advise people they are in China Try the Federal Bureau of Investigation Internet Crime Complaint Center which you can find by a simple google.Since there are hundreds of victims of the Wigsbuy scamsters, the more complaints filed may encourage an investigation which will help shut these people down.

to Redvette #1303616

Wigsbuy?I thought this site was "Thewigcompany.com" This must be a bait and switch outfit.

I got a catalog with wigs on sale for $29.99.

Inside the cover it said there were more wigs at their website.

When I got to this site, all wigs were in the hundreds of dollars.Circular file this catalog!!

Lakeland, Florida, United States #1044705

Thank you for your honesty and pictures, I have had several bad wigs and human hair purchases online and find the pictures are very useful. I will not waste my hard earned money on this company. Thanks

Wolverhampton, England, United Kingdom #972076

These Chinese companies are a bloody menace.They pretend they are based in either the uk or usa and

sell you a shoddy product.

The photos are ripped off other websites, they then make your wig for pennies and send you a cheap copy. When you are dissatisfied they do their best to be as obstinate and unhelpful as possible. With a smile. PLEASE take my advice if you don't take anything else away from this page, the companies in china are a complete rip off.

Boycott all Chinese products until the law changes because they can basically get away with murder.

I have a similar review on this website about PROWIGS.Worst investment I ever made.

Binghamton, New York, United States #934544

I used paypal for my purchase with them but paypal would not favorite to my side because they are not a know paypal company.I think it is because they are out of the US.

I was very angry. I have been contacting them constantly through email but nothing has been done. I had to send pictures also. I took it to get restyled and it cost me $35.

They offered me $12 to stop the complaints.

Won't do it.

to dissatisfied #1087873

I suspect your cheapness is where the blame belongs here.. That and you seem kind of angry at the world. It's no coincidence that your personality type is over five times as likely to experience "horrible customer service" than normal, healthy non-whiny customers.

Well, those are the celeb hairstyles...when they wake up.They have to comb out their hair and use hairspray too to make them look like that..

Even celebs that wear wigs have to actually style the wigs.

Collierville, Tennessee, United States #823357

Glad I read this!Ive sent several emails asking questions, with no reply.

They are in China according to Sprint Intl dept.They will not be getting my business.