*** SCAM - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY ****

Please read my review on Sitejabber. I returned the wig and they still will not give my money back. Below is a cut and paste of email from them.

Home | My Account | Help

Dear Mona,

Thank you for your shopping with WigsBuy.com.

We are truly sorry for all your inconveniences with us and sorry for the misunderstanding as well. Please kindly note that we will give you a full refund of 168.39USD once you have kindly make your opinion disappear. I have already informed our financial department, and they will immediately issue the refund once they have got your kind reply, and we will send you the transaction ID as well! It takes at least 3 days and at most 15 days to reach your account, if you could not receive it 3-15 days after kindly making your opinion disappear, please feel free to put it back. We appreciate so much for your highly cooperation and waiting for your kind reply~

Any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.

Best wishes

Irene

Customer Service Department

Please click Here to evaluate your exclusive account manager performance.

email: service@WigsBuy.com

Tel: +86-29-68533057

Website: shop.wigsbuy.com

| wigsbuy.com team

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsbuy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsbuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

You can totally show your back this and they will get your money back for you, that's horrible.. Thank you, I was going to order some wigs from them but not now... Glad I looked at this site!!