Resolved

Update by user Dec 01, 2016

THESE FOLKS ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTISTS THAT I'VE EVER COME ACROSS! THEY SEND SUBSTANDARD PRODUCTS.

THEY KNOW THAT YOU'LL RETURN THE ITEMS SO THEY STAY NEGOTIATING LOW ON REFUND, THEY'LL GO BACK AND FORTH FOR 6 WEEKS BEFORE AGREEING TO REFUND YOU YOUR MONEY. THEY MAKE YOU PAY TO RETURN SHIP PRODUCT (S)... THEY'LL INFORM YOU TO GO TO YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE AND SHIP IT THAT WAY TO AVOID HIGHER TAXES TO THEM. BUT IN REALITY THEY KNOW OUR USPS OFFICES CAN ONLY TRACK TO THE BORDER SO THEY CAN DENY EVER RECEIVING THE RETURN AND THEREFORE WILL NOT REFUND YOU.

SO I'M OUT $194.06, PLUS $48.00 SHIPPING BACK. THEY'RE EXPERTS AT SCAMMING!

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2016

SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT BUT A WIG FROM THESE PERSONAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!!

AND IF YOU DO AND YOU'RE TOLD TO RETURN, DO NOT RETURN AT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE BECAUSE THEY CAN ONLY TRACK TO THE BORDER AND YOU'LL NEVER GET YOUR REFUND. USE SOMEONE WHO WILL BEING IT RIGHT TO THEIR DOOR!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2016.

Comments

They are not a scam ! I've had

No trouble I ordered a topper and wavery happy

You can file a bank disputeand get your money back. No need to wait for them to refund you.

Show proof you returned the item andno credit has been issued. Your bank will refund you regardless as long as you can show that you returned it

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1248779

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you to check?

thank you.

Any other questions, you could also email me at reviews@wigsbuy.com. Thank you and have a nice day.

Sanbars
to Anonymous Bloomingdale, Illinois, United States #1248940

THIS IS THEIR STANDARD REPLY. THEY WON'T HELP YOU.

I'VE GIVEN THEM MY ORDER NUMBER REPEATEDLY AND NO RESOLUTION. WE'RE NOT DONE WIGSBUY...

YOU NEED TO STOP RIPPING OFF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!! AND I'LL NOT QUIT UNTIL I STOP YOU!

to Sanbars #1595817

Love it it same way I feel.