Resolved
1.3

Horrible experience should have paid more attention to all the bad reviewes dont even know why they are still an active bussiness send a hair extensions that does not match the piece i got the 5 intant one piece body wave human clip in hair extension dark brown #2. Instead send me a light brown 7 pieces clip extension set. Order# 1019973

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsbuy and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Wigsbuy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1250155

Wigsbuy customer service contact states will refund half of my order issue has been resolved. I will be getting a reimbursement from the xompony directly to my PayPal account.

They offer a solution and either accept it or get no refund at all.

At least give that they are contacting us back so working with customer. My error will be resolved.