The wig I received looks nothing like the picture. Its either a mistake or its deceptive, and after dealing with the laughable "customer service" at this company, I'm pretty sure its fraudulent and deliberately done. The wig pictured is much thicker and longer. The one I was sent is much thinner and shorter. The ends are thin and frayed, not nice and thick as shown in the picture. The top is poorly made and looks very fake. Its not a free part as claimed. I am not even sure its human hair or that it is Remy quality. it feels like straw, not hair. I would return it to them at their expense, since shipping to China is at least $40. It should be up to them to pay for the shipping because they completely and delibertly misrepresented the item. Here is their reply to my asking them to pay for shipping. As you can see, they are pretending not to understand or figure out how to send a return postage label:""
"Thank you for your shopping with WigsBuy.com.
I'm sorry that we don't have a return label. If we have it, we can give it to you for free. If you want to return the wig, hope you can return the wig with your expense.
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
Here is what the wig was supposed to look like and here is what I was sent. The difference is substantial. They are a total rip off, don't buy from them!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product i was shipped and refusal to refund
- Not answering and avoiding direct questions
- Its completely different from what they picture as the item
- Wrong size and refusal to change ti or to refund
- Delibertly deceptive and misleading with info about item
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Graceful Long Deep Wave Capless Human Hair Wig
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I got my wig today and am FURIOUS!!! I have brain surgery in less than two weeks and am now so upset!! I paid almost $400 for this wig and..."
- "I ordered a high quality wig for my daughter's Christmas present. I thought I was doing the right thing by spending over $300.00 for a top of the line wig that..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "I had used the cyber power cp900 avr uninterruptible power supply to protect my equipment for several years until the unit stopped working displaying a fault warning. I..."
- "Last May I purchases several Kitchen appliances from my local sears for a kitchen remodel in early May of 2015. They were all Kenmore products. This Sunday night my wife..."
- "I fell for this scam, first in tiny writing they have install pricing, not in their agreement that you check and agree, again at the end if the purchase no..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."