The wig I received looks nothing like the picture. Its either a mistake or its deceptive, and after dealing with the laughable "customer service" at this company, I'm pretty sure its fraudulent and deliberately done. The wig pictured is much thicker and longer. The one I was sent is much thinner and shorter. The ends are thin and frayed, not nice and thick as shown in the picture. The top is poorly made and looks very fake. Its not a free part as claimed. I am not even sure its human hair or that it is Remy quality. it feels like straw, not hair. I would return it to them at their expense, since shipping to China is at least $40. It should be up to them to pay for the shipping because they completely and delibertly misrepresented the item. Here is their reply to my asking them to pay for shipping. As you can see, they are pretending not to understand or figure out how to send a return postage label:""

"Thank you for your shopping with WigsBuy.com.

I'm sorry that we don't have a return label. If we have it, we can give it to you for free. If you want to return the wig, hope you can return the wig with your expense.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.

Best wishes"

Here is what the wig was supposed to look like and here is what I was sent. The difference is substantial. They are a total rip off, don't buy from them!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product i was shipped and refusal to refund and not answering and avoiding direct questions. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wigsbuy wig. Wigsbuy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wigsbuy wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wigsbuy.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments