The wig I received came from China and was more red than blonde.I can't wear the hideous thing.

Related: Wigsbuy Wig Review

It looked nothing like the picture I chose. It had very few blonde streaks in it. I would like a refund like NOW!!! The wig I received was not even close to what I ordered.

I tried to call their reach number and it won't go through. I fell for this one so I want to get the word out to all online buyers. Someone is getting rich off cheating women who need help with their hair. This is so disgusting!!!

I feel like a complete *** for trusting this online scam.Please spread the word about this terrible scam.

Review about: Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig.

I liked: Picture of wig i ordered.

I didn't like: Anything about the ugly wig i received.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wigsbuy Wig
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $150
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1320167

I will continue to spread the word,do not order from this company.The quality of there wigs is

made of the cheapest material possible,do your research,view You tube reviews.Once you give out your credit card overseas there is no protection here in Canada,you will be lied to,stolen from.Please do not order from this company.

Karen
Wayne, New Jersey, United States #1315798

I hope everyone reads this because it's true the colors that you ordered aren't what you get and the customer service is horrible, they play ***.

I learned my lesson.

They can keep those wigs right in China!

They take advantage of those of us that have no choice but to wear a wig either due to cancer or another medical condition

Attention Daisy at reviews@eigsbuy.com.You need to make things right for all the customers that your business has made very unhappy!

Justagirl
Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1314321

Just the pic you posted looks like it would look nice..its the same color as your eyebrows

Durham, North Carolina, United States #1308160

I'm passed also done the same thing so don't feel bad I ordered a 4/30 got the wrong cut and wroNguyen color

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1304782

Hi, so sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order.Could you please let me know your correct id number so that I could be able to help you?

Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem.

Thanks!Have a nice day.