4.5

I ordered my wig and I just received it last week on 17th September.I am happy with what I got.

It's 100% legit and good quality. I even got extra comb and hair pins with elastic hair caps. Thanks for that. Only problem I had was that it took nearly one and a half months to get the item but it was worth the wait.Thanks for the help and feedback from Vicky the customer service who helped me with the follow- up of my order.Though it wasn't precisely the colour I wanted, the wig is still good quality and worth the cash I paid.

Thanks Wigs Buy team.I will definitely order from you again.Thanks for your service.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of wigsbuy natural wig from Wigsbuy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wigsbuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsbuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments