I ordered my wig and I just received it last week on 17th September.I am happy with what I got.
It's 100% legit and good quality. I even got extra comb and hair pins with elastic hair caps. Thanks for that. Only problem I had was that it took nearly one and a half months to get the item but it was worth the wait.Thanks for the help and feedback from Vicky the customer service who helped me with the follow- up of my order.Though it wasn't precisely the colour I wanted, the wig is still good quality and worth the cash I paid.
Thanks Wigs Buy team.I will definitely order from you again.Thanks for your service.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a wig for my daughter who was in a car accident and had to have her head shaved. I ordered a brown with blond highlights wig and paid..."
- "Last year FitMiBody ran a crowdfunding campaign, which I was part off. The owner Matt Lo offered several deals, packages as incentives to contribute and donate to the crowdcube campaign...."
- "This is my 3rd time bought from this brand. What surprised me is that i got 20% off automatically, it said that i had became one of their VIP. The..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "Hi Guys, If you all need to get your order picked up on time, their warehouse is in the back of the Bhatia brothers building in Deira (I think its..."
- "I received my order NO.163073 yesterday and to my great disappointment i have to admit the quality of garment is below any standard! I would like to get a full refund..."
- "Was very disappointed with the packaging of the Ritz share pack I bought! When I opened the box most biscuits were broken. ..."