I Ellinor Nixon purchased wig Item #288093 on July 11, 2016.The order# is 420160.
It was purchased with a Master Card. I have been attempting to get the status concerning this wig. The advertisement stated it would take 2-8 days. I have sent several different emails but haven't received any response.
I discovered my email has a block on it. My address is 5335 Pine Burr Blvd., Beaumont, Texas 77708.
Contact # 409 347 7618 hm. 409-350-8127 cell.
I beginning to thinking this isn't a real company. I am a senor citizen and this is becoming stressful thinking I have made a financial error for a 100% Human Hair Wig. Purchase amount $172.88.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience should have paid more attention to all the bad reviewes dont even know why they are still an active bussiness send a hair extensions that does not match..."
- "BEWARE!!! I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her... She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise,..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "If you ever require ANY type of dental work and see the name "Suman Rangappa" run dont walk, avoid any contact with this dentist. Five years ago I went to..."
- "My harley nightster, the paint is peeling!! Guess harley don't know how to prep before they paint it. Rear fender..front fender etc all have bubbles and paint coming off..."
- "I recently ordered the Smashing Good Pumpkin Face & Body Clay on my face. After a couple of minutes (if that long) my face was burning so bad that I..."