Beaumont, Texas
100% full Not resolved

I Ellinor Nixon purchased wig Item #288093 on July 11, 2016.The order# is 420160.

It was purchased with a Master Card. I have been attempting to get the status concerning this wig. The advertisement stated it would take 2-8 days. I have sent several different emails but haven't received any response.

I discovered my email has a block on it. My address is 5335 Pine Burr Blvd., Beaumont, Texas 77708.

Contact # 409 347 7618 hm. 409-350-8127 cell.

I beginning to thinking this isn't a real company. I am a senor citizen and this is becoming stressful thinking I have made a financial error for a 100% Human Hair Wig. Purchase amount $172.88.

color 8/613

Ellinor L.Nixon

Review about: Wigsbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: never got product.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wigsbuy is a scam. Don't shop there unless you want heartache. Wigsbuy "The wig I received came from China and was more red than blonde. I can't wear the hideous thing. It looked nothing like the picture I chose. It had very..." Read more Wigsbuy - Horrible Wigs Wigsbuy "In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this..." Read more Wigsbuy - Scammers!! Wigsbuy "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..." Read more Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig Review Wigsbuy "Horrible experience should have paid more attention to all the bad reviewes dont even know why they are still an active bussiness send a hair extensions that does not match..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Festiva - The worst vacation Festiva "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more