I Ellinor Nixon purchased wig Item #288093 on July 11, 2016.The order# is 420160.
It was purchased with a Master Card. I have been attempting to get the status concerning this wig. The advertisement stated it would take 2-8 days. I have sent several different emails but haven't received any response.
I discovered my email has a block on it. My address is 5335 Pine Burr Blvd., Beaumont, Texas 77708.
Contact # 409 347 7618 hm. 409-350-8127 cell.
I beginning to thinking this isn't a real company. I am a senor citizen and this is becoming stressful thinking I have made a financial error for a 100% Human Hair Wig. Purchase amount $172.88.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a wig in February and it arrived unwearable. The wig was supposed to be long hair and curled fashionably and instead it had bald spots in the front..."
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "My harley nightster, the paint is peeling!! Guess harley don't know how to prep before they paint it. Rear fender..front fender etc all have bubbles and paint coming off..."
- "If you ever require ANY type of dental work and see the name "Suman Rangappa" run dont walk, avoid any contact with this dentist. Five years ago I went to..."
- "I recently ordered the Smashing Good Pumpkin Face & Body Clay on my face. After a couple of minutes (if that long) my face was burning so bad that I..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."