River Edge, New Jersey
1.1

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

I purchased my wig in towards the middle of January (1/19/16- to be exact), two weeks later, I still hadn't received any tracking or shipping information.

I contacted the company and they said the wig needed to pass "quality inspection." I'm not sure why a wig would need to pass inspection, it's not a car. At this point, I'm annoyed; I no longer want to go through the hassle and I want a full refund. There's no reason why it should take this long for a synthetic wig to leave their warehouse and be delivered. I e-mailed their customer service team (of course the number wasn't legitimate), and expressed to them my frustrations.

Initially, they wanted to charge me a restocking fee, but let me reiterate, the wig never left their warehouse and had not been delivered to me, therefore, it didn't need to be restocked.

The company finally obliged to waive the free, which made me have some type of hope that the company was reputable but of course not, I NEVER received my refund!!!!!They e-mailed me on Feb 15th, saying they would credit my account for the wig but it is now the 25th and I haven't received anything.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Wigsbuy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wigsbuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsbuy and wigsbuy shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments