I got a wig for my sister who has cancer.It was damaged and I asked for a refund.

They offered $20.00 when it coat $230. I refused contacted paypal and sent it back. It arrived at their office and they refused to accept the parcel in order to not have to pay back the money. I am now out of pocket and can not save up to buy my sister another one.

This company is cruel and played on the emotions of my family for profit.

She is upset and will not go outside as she is self-conscious of how she looks and they knew this when I asked for the refund.They should be ashamed.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of wigsbuy wig from Wigsbuy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $230 and wants Wigsbuy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam artists, lied to cancer patient and stole my sister money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsbuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.

Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?You can also contact us via service@wigsbuy.com or reviews@wigsbuy.com.

I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards,