Topanga, California

Do not buy from wigs buy!

I purchased 2 wigs June 29,2016. Had many email communications and their communication is really bad. I finally got Vicky who speaks ok. 1 synthic wig was 90.00. 1 human hair byonce wig that cost 240.00. I was told thirty days. I wanted to cancel since it was well over 7 weeks. They made excuses. Finally they sent 1 synthic wig which was nothing of what I ordered it was horrible. I emmediatly told them to cancel other other as I new it was not going to be good. My bank told me to send it back and they would refund. Wigs buy tried to give me a discount if I would keep this horrible wig. I paid 25.00 the cheapest with certified mailing which was fine with my bank. This company is a scam, they know there wigs that they buy from another manufacturer of these wigs are not good. They never see the wig at all. They will try convince you not to cancel orders. They know it cost 65.00 to send back certified mail if you do this and it's not worth send back.

They should be put off of Internet

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Synthetic Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

#1203097

Yes it was resolve threw my bank!

Wigs buy want to discount me down to sending 20% back even tho wig was not what I ordered.

I had to send all emails of conversations I had with wigs buy to prove that did not send on time, wig was not what I ordered and I demanded full refund. I did send wig back regular mail which cost me 16.00.

Do not order from wigs buy!

The wigs are terrible construction and they do not communicate very well.