Update by user Feb 07, 2017

They credit back the 57.00 dollars and as for the wig ? They will give 30 dollars back . Big loss from what my sister paid .

You live and learn

Update by user Feb 03, 2017

We paid 174.00 and want to give me 16 dollars!! Who does that ?

Let alone I should of known better , I never received a confirmation number.

But they took money from my PayPal account ! Yes I'm mad .

Original review posted by user Feb 02, 2017

I placed an order for my sister . We used her credit card through PayPal .

But for some reason they took it out from my card . Never received the wig . We order 2 one did come it was the wrong color . So we called customer service and was told that we only needed a confirmation number .

I been emailing this company , Since January .18,2017 . With out hearing from them til yesterday . Now they are asking for pictures . If you don't like an item ?Shouldnt be this hard to get an reimbursement.

My sister wants her money and I want my money back . For an item that we didn't receive.

And also customer service has poor English . I will never ever purchase a product from this company !!

Review about: Wigsbuy Wig.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Company is a scammer.

Comments

Basically it took a lot of emails to this company . I had to get better business involved.

Wigs buy mainly threaten me . Stating if I put issue resolved on pissed consumer, I would get my funds back? At the time it wasn't resolved . After going back and forth in emails .

My sister money was given back . Never received the confirmation number .

So the issue was resolved . Shouldn't had to lead to this , And they should have better training in customer service .

Henderson, Nevada, United States #1280547

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your correct order number so that I could be able to help you?

Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem. Have a nice day.