2.4

Update by user Jan 14, 2016

Although contacted by Wigsbuy for more info , I have not heard from them since. The issues with this company remain unresolved , and I really don't expect a resolution

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2015

Wish I'd seen this site before I ordered.Received the wig today, it smells like bo mixed with kerosene.

The crown has dark zig-zag stitching right out there for everyone to see. It does not fit, much too large for a petite , and what's with this netting across the forehead? I ordered color 27R , this looks like anemic caramel. Really didn't expect great quality from a Chinese rip off , but this is embarrassing.I cannot imagine where I would be comfortable wearing this thing , even if I can get the smell out.

Don't waste your money, time , or patience ordering from this company.Somewhere in the back of my head I knew better , wish I'd listened to that little voice.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wigsbuy wig. Wigsbuy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wigsbuy wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wigsbuy.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Oh no!I am sick about the *** mistake I made.

Always a savvy online shopper but got caught by the price, late nite order, etc. Did not read reviews and didn't even catch the China-based company! Guess I can kiss my money (and my wig) goodbye. NEVER AGAIN.

Lesson learned.Sad.

ear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.

Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?You can also contact us via service@wigsbuy.com or reviews@wigsbuy.com.

I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards,

Wigsbuy Team

LynnW
to Anonymous Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1078575

Order#370739 sub order 553942.Amazing Graceful short wavy lace wig with meticulous design for Noble Lady.

Size petite, color 27r.Since the wig I received looks nothing like what I ordered in appearance , color ,or size I'm not sure how this data will help.