Wigsbuy has some great looking photos on their website.Don't be tricked like I was.

Firstly it took approx a month to get the item. When I tried to check on the order using the IM system on the website, there was never a reply. The wig which arrived was a Halloween wig version of what I paid for. Not the correct size or color plus smelly and very shoddy workmanship.

The customer service person named "Abby" was a joke. No customer service here. No refund possible even though it was a multitude of Wigsbuy errors. I could pay $20 to have the wig shipped back to China.

Plus they would only give credit for half the cost of the wig. Since the order was slightly less than $50 this was pointless. When I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager, I was told I had to call back 11 hours later-after midnight.

This company is a total sham.Nothing but a bunch of thieves and because they are in China, there's nothing that can be done.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wigsbuy wig from Wigsbuy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wigsbuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was item is not the one they show on website and all of these complaints. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsbuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments