Resolved

Update by user Nov 29, 2015

Through pissedconsumer.com I was able to reach an agreement with Wigsbuy. They now acknowledge the return and has agreed to a full refund. Thank you for your assistance.

Original review posted by user Nov 28, 2015

This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that took almost 8 weeks to receive. After several complaints and a demand of a refund I received my wigs. I opened it and saw 2 wigs inserted in a wig bag, no tags indicating new wigs. Immediately I package it up and requested a refund. There was no return address and the only contact was through email. I was then informed by Wigsbuy to take pictures which I did. After receiving the pictures the pictures I was told to use hairspray on the wigs, they were fine. I was outrage I contacted Paypal in order to report their fraud. Through Paypal I was offer a 24.00 refund. Again I was livid but this time with wigsbuy and paypal. I report their fraudlent activity and Paypal negotiate with a company that defrauds their customer. After voicing my frustration to Paypal, I was told Wigsbuy agreed to a refund. They gave Paypal a return address for me to return the wigs. I made a terrible mistake I went to the local post office instead of Fedex or UPS. I was given a tracking number but was not able to track my package. Now Wigsbuy have their used wigs that was sent to me and the 106.18 I paid. I thought Paypal would fight for me and I am greatly disappointed with them. I feel this company is nothing more than individuals using the internet to scam unsuspected victims. Please do your research. Look at the reviews. Check youtube. I want to make sure no one else has my bad experience.

Lisa Roper

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wigsbuy wig. Wigsbuy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wigsbuy wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wigsbuy.

Comments

Wish I would of read your review before I purchased. Nowhere in their website do they state you would have to take pictures in order to return an item.

Glad I didn't spend a lot money with this purchase. Wig was nothing like the picture and if you think you can solve a problem with Wigsbuy, don't hold your breathe. I will never order anything else from them.

WIGSBUY... YOU HAVE JUST LOST A CUSTOMER!!!

to Anonymous Greenwood, Missouri, United States #1074182

My advice to you is fight back. They are SCAM artist.

They work internationally in order to pull the scam off. Good luck.

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.

Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@wigsbuy.com or reviews@wigsbuy.com.

I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards,

Wigsbuy Team

to Anonymous #1070912

Dear Wigsbuy,

There's no introduction needed. I am positive you are aware of my name.

If this is truly an effort to right the wrong I feel a need to address this publicly.

Name: Lisa Roper

Purchase date: 9/23/15

Purchase amount: 106.18

Sellers Transaction ID#: ONS132460D106654U My Transaction ID# ODS709521K0920640 Paid via PayPal I do not possess the order number given by Wigsbuy.

The information presented is sufficient for a full refund. Thank you.