Gilroy, California

Do Not Buy from this so called company-They are thieves!

I myself was ripped off by this company. Was loosing my hair to cancer treatments- bought $ 1600.00 worth of wigs. I had made friends going through Chemo treatments and wanted to give them wigs as their finances weren't very good. That was last year- I sent them multiple emails but had to stop as I got really sick. Right now I'm doing much better. But now have to spend more money on wigs and now looking for a reputable company. Sickens me to think that these people can do this with not a second thought. Why or how are they in business?!

Wanted to try to contact them again even thought about contacting our attorney. We all know it would cost us more than them- so they will continue to cheat hardworking people some who are very ill. Shame on this crooked & deceitful front. Karma will surely reel it's ugly head at some point.

Good luck to you and anyone trying to get their money back or resolving their situation. Obviously there is no moral standard here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Wig.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Deborahlphillips

These people need to be held accountable for their actions as scammers. They bleed the poor and vulnerable people to make profits.

My attorney is working on this for me customes FBI Attorney journals office. If I have to file a lawsuit so be it I have family members that a affluent and we will recover my funds These people are so wicked what else can you say about people who take from good honest people.

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.

Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@wigsbuy.com or reviews@wigsbuy.com.

I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards,

Wigsbuy Team

@Anonymous

Dear Wigsbuy team,

I am reading all these reviews and now it makes sense.. after ordering my merchandise, being charged $238.19 immediately on 12/21/15, the product is still not here.

Even with paying extra for expedited shipping 2-4 days). I've sent 2 emails, with no reply. Tried to reach your customer service number and it's no longer in service. This is horrible service.

If I do not hear back in next day, will be contacting attorney to handle. My order # is 378569