Kansas City, Missouri
1.2

On the 24th of September I placed an order for 2 wigs with wigsbuy. Immediately I paid through PayPal and was informed the processing time can take up to 15 business days. After this period came and went I began contacting the company. After threatening to cancel my order I was sent two wigs that did not have tags on them. They were not brand new wigs. They appear to be taken off a mannequin and shipped off. Immediately I contact wigsbuy and there was a delay in getting back to me. I was informed to take photos and and send it through with my email. The email was rejected twice by them.

This is not a reputable company and I will not recommend it to anyone. If anyone has a credible return address for this compan, please reply. I do not want any further dealings with this company. Only a refund! !!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.

Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@wigsbuy.com or reviews@wigsbuy.com.

I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards,