Kingman, Kansas

I purchased a wig and they sent me the wrong size!When I went to talk to customer service ( via) email, a women named Ruby responded by telling me to give the wig I had purchased to a friend if it didn't fit!!!!

This company is a complete scam and they are making thousands of dollars off of people like you and I and they think because we are American there will be no consequences!! Well girls there needs to be a class action lawsuit and a form called a Usm-94 filled out . This form goes to The Justice Of The People Of China.

We need to form together as a group and take this company down!!They are stealing money from people!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsbuy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsbuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

See send detail about group, ordered a wig for $116.00 and it ever even came but they have their money.

Do you have a copy of the USM form, please send me one to nisoon@msn.com. The company is refusing to give me full refund of my money.

I'm ready! Let's do this!!!

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.

Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?You can also contact us via service@wigsbuy.com or reviews@wigsbuy.com.

I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards,