This can't possibly be a real company.They bank on you cancelling your order so they can keep 25% of your money for nothing!

That is the cost of their cancellation fee and the cost of doing business with them. You'll get so frustrated waiting on your order that you'll want your money back! Whatever you do DON'T cancel call your bank and report that you've been scammed! I reported this to my bank instead of cancelling.

They credited my account in full ($209.00) because after 6 weeks I still didn't receive my order and was told they needed another 20 days??? Their website advertises...3--7 days, however, through an email they allege that they make these styles from scratch (bs) so it would take 20-25 days...after 25 days...I email them inquiring about the status and "Fairy" writes back that they thought I cancelled!!!! I never cancelled and if I "did" where was my refund? Thank goodness I kept every correspondence that transpired (from day one) between us!

Don't waste your money or time with this scam of a website! Probably some loser sitting at home laughing at all the orders that come in; then to appear like it's a legitimate company he/she will go to a local store pick up some Halloween looking *** (what I am understanding from other posts) mail out the order and hope you'll call furious demanding your money back! That's where they get you!

Stay away from Wigsbuy!!!You've been warned!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wigsbuy wig from Wigsbuy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wigsbuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsbuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

I never purchased a wig here, but I tell you all I've had a nightmare with a similar company Eric Dress, these companies are rip offs, somewhere in China. Be smart now look at the website thoroughly see if there's a physical address or several phone numbers in your face..if there's none you had better not buy as if it's in China even if you get to return you'll end up paying $50 or more to send it back!

Dear customer,

I'm the representative of wigsbuy.com, I'm sorry that you had an unpleasant shopping experience.

Could you please tell me your order number or your registered email on our website so that we can contact you to solve your problem as soon as possible?

Best regards!