this company is pathetic!Took me two and one half months to get to wigs that did not come near to matching the pictures that were shown on the website.I am keeping one as it is okay but is a straight wig when I ordered more of a wavy one.

I will also keep the second cheap wrong completely not looking like the picture wig as it is too much of a pain to send it back and try to get my money back. Just do not buy from this company.

Don't know what they are doing, they have pictures of celebrities hairstyles on their websiteand then the wig you get is completely not right!Rank amateurs!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsbuy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsbuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments