Never received my wig.ordered it 6 weeks ago. Payed through PayPal.I am so frustrated.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wigsbuy wig from Wigsbuy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wigsbuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsbuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #970593

File a complaint with Paypal.I did and finally received a refund.

Make sure to tell paypal all of your details. I told them they shouldn't even do business with this company!

There is also a site about this company on facebook.It is terrible so many people are being taken advantage of!

Wigsbuy company - scam Wigsbuy "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..." Read more Time we get our voices heard re: Wigsbuy Wigsbuy "https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/data-use/ I, like many others, have been taken to the cleaners by Wigsbuy. I received a wig which appeared to have a section sewn on upsidedown. I followed their return..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Wigsbuy - Wig Review from Columbia, Missouri Wigsbuy "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more