2.5

LIARS, CROOKS and EXTORTIONISTS! Ordered two wigs, one arrived and COULD NOT be parted anywhere on the head as they stated.

After spending over $80 to return the wig, they have refused to refund me. I had another order with them as well and decided to cancel it because of the issues with the first order. Still don't have my money back. They have continuously offered partial refunds for the second order that they HAVENT EVEN MADE OR SHIPPED - when I refused to take their crappy offers they finally said they would refund me in full.

Still hasn't happened. I opened claims with PayPal for both and got my money for the first order, in two more days will get it for the second one if Wigsbuy doesn't refund it by then (they won't.) They told me for both orders they would refund me only if I closed the claims with PayPal. Yeah right!

Not on your life! These people are thieves at best, don't waste your time or money!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wigsbuy wig. Wigsbuy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wigsbuy wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wigsbuy.

Comments

maddecolaura

I am so sorry that this company has scammed you as well as

myself. I wish I had known about this site before I threw $138.00

away. But I am very tenacious and am not going to let it go.

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.

Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@wigsbuy.com or reviews@wigsbuy.com.

I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards,