This review is for Wigsbuy.com.I logged on to look at wigs and checked 1 item to view later.

During the night someone completed an order for me, oh yeah, they want your credit card up front you can imagine my surprise when this ugly wig came in . I emailed them back that same day for return instructions& never heard from anyone. Now I am stuck with this ugly *** when & out $200. They will not take it back.

Be very cautious.

I feel like iv'e been scamme.bUYER BEWARE

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wigsbuy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsbuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.

Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?You can also contact us via service@wigsbuy.com or reviews@wigsbuy.com.

I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards,