1.7

DO NOT BUY from Wigsbuy .com.I recently ordered a wig from wigsbuy but the cap was too small and didnt fit my head.

I sent an email asking for an exchange for the next size. I received an email from Wigsbuy asking I take pictures of the wig. Not sure why they requested that but I did take pictures and sent them. I received their next email stating the wigs are custom made and they could not exchange it and recommended I go to a hairdresser to see if they can help.

First of all the wig was not custom made for me. Obviously their response was unacceptable to me. The wig was over $200. Their website states they want their customers to be happy but that is a lie.

They are very difficult to work with. I sent them an email stating I want to return the wig and get a full refund and am waiting for their response. I have also contacted my credit card company to make them aware of the situation.

Never buy anything on line if they don't have a street address on their website.I will update this once I hear back from them S Hoffman Order 295036

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsbuy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsbuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments