Dear African American Wig Buyers.I was scammed this summer by Wigsbuy.
I purchased a wig from a photo on the website in June The wig arrived in a damaged pkg. with no tags and thin spots. I Pd. $234.79 for a full lace short curly Afro wig what I got was not what was pictured.
I don't have a ton of money & wanted just one nice wig for vacation.
Don't buy on line.
Shop in person in your area for wigs that you can actually see what your getting.My wig had thin spots.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Healthhaven.com or Health Haven and its thieving owner Larry McElhinney are currently ripping people off by promising fraudulently to provide advertising services that provide visitors and high quality backlinks to..."
- "Ordered supposedly 2 real hair wigs from wigs buy. They were not what I ordered. They had a horrible chemical smell and they are made poorly. Requested a refund, I..."
- "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "TSP President Volodimyr P. Pigida, and TSP Vice President Marina Bondarenko were the leaders behind the online hybrid ponzi/pyramid scam Trend Sound Promoter, TS Music Catalog, TS Music Publishing, Ect...."
- "Century link is a scam company! I asked for the service and it never worked! Not once! I had to go back to Comcast to get internet! Now they sent..."
- "These guys are rip off artist. I bought couch,love seat n 2 tables 9 days ago. Sat on the couch this morning n it pretty much collapsed. I had to..."