This was the absolute worst experience.These people are a joke, seriously.

Their re reurn policy is a joke & they do not stand by it. My wig looks NOTHING like the picture & they will not send me a return label to return it!! I had to send them a picture of me in it, then they tell me to try & style it pretty & use hairspray, really? They see nothing wrong with it.

I was offered $10 discount to keep it. This is the 4th day now that we have exchanged emails to no avail.

They r dragging their feet til the 7 days I have from receipt to return it & then they will say it's too late, I've had it 7 days!!

Honestly, worst shopping experience online EVER!!!!!!DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wigsbuy wig. Wigsbuy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wigsbuy wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wigsbuy.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

River Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1195672

Oh no! You got me scared. I'm waiting for for it to come in the mail in a few days.

BUY AMERICAN