I ordered several wigs at the same time Feb 29, 2016, after three weeks received one which is nothing like the picture, but is wearable.The other has not been sent.

I contacted PayPal and put a complaint, and several days later received an e-mail from the company stating the wig has to be made and could I drop the complaint. My complaint is on going, they are not what they advertise, I'm glad I went thru PayPal and hopefully I will get a refund, but will never order from them again.

They put these pictures of all these wigs on their website giving the impression their responsible for these styles.They are fraud, please do not order anything from this company, let's SHUT THEM DOWN.

Noel

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsbuy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsbuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments