I purchased 2 wigs which was stated on website they were 100 percent human hair.They were shipped to me after numerous email to see when my order would be sent and after a month i was sent the two wigs.

These wigs are horrific. They are synthetic and are so poorly made that i wouldnt be caught dead in one of these. This company is a big scam the wigs didnt evev look look like what was ordered.

Dont bother to order anything from this company unless you want a big disappointed.

Review about: Wigsbuy Wig.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Wigsbuy is a scam. Don't shop there unless you want heartache. Wigsbuy "The wig I received came from China and was more red than blonde. I can't wear the hideous thing. It looked nothing like the picture I chose. It had very..." Read more Wigsbuy - Horrible Wigs Wigsbuy "In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this..." Read more Wigsbuy "Bad" Everything Wigsbuy "I ordered from Wigsbuy in February; order went in, payment received, order inspected twice on the day order was made. A month goes buy and still my order sat. I..." Read more Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig Review Wigsbuy "SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT BUT A WIG FROM THESE PERSONAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!! AND IF YOU DO AND YOU'RE TOLD TO RETURN, DO NOT RETURN AT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE BECAUSE..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more