Wigs buy is a scam.Their site has all of these celebrity photos wearing wigs that look really on point.

That's only bait. I ordered two wigs and they both look like I purchased them from the dollar store. I have been emailing back and forth with these people namely Vickie. They want me to keep the wig for a few days and wear it and take pictures to send to them for refund approval.

I wrote to them "I do not choose to wear the wig. I requested a refund. This wig doesn't even have a tag identifying the item. It looks like it as already been worn as I already mentioned & I really don't care to parade around in something I already said is not what I expected.

It does not meet the standards as suggested." They still sent me another email saying we need pictures. I'm really tired. I don't feel like I should have to do this considering I am within the return time limit.

On top of that it took them a week to find my order in their system.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wigsbuy wig from Wigsbuy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wigsbuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsbuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

You shouldn't by wigs from a website that use celebrities as their models.That's not helpful, the priced are over the top.

If you're gonna pay hundreds of dollars for one unit, wouldn't you want to know how close it will be to the actual celebrities hair? People really aren't seeing what they are buying. They are getting over on folk, big time.

I hope someone stops them.