They are awful. Their wigs are *** and they don't want to give you a refund. They have cheated the wrong customer...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wigsbuy wig from Wigsbuy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wigsbuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsbuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

DO NOT BUY FROM WIGSBUY.COM Wigsbuy "I have purchased twice from this company, both SUPPOSEDLY human hair wigs. Regardless of the color chosen, they both came in the exact same red color. The wigs look absolutely..." Read more Wigsbuy - Wig Review from Columbia, Missouri Wigsbuy "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..." Read more Wigsbuy - Horrible wigs and customer service Wigsbuy "I wanted to return 2 wigs. The items were no where near what the picture displayed. First, you send them your order#. Then they want pics. If the pics are..." Read more Wigsbuy - Horrible Wigs Wigsbuy "In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more