3.0

I purchased one wig based on the glowing photos etc on Wigsbuy website. As I was waiting for the first wig I purchased another. I spent over $500 for both wigs. The quality of the hair is horrible. I paid good money for what was alleged to be top quality human hair. As soon as I opened the box, I knew I had a problem.

I cannot wear either one of them. The first one looks like half of a wig, and the second one smells and is constantly bleeding from the cheap hair coloring used. It is unbelievable that someone would sell such poor quality items.

This company will be reported to the Better Business Bureau.

DO NOT BUY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of wig they sent me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wigsbuy wig and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Wigsbuy needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wigsbuy wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wigsbuy.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Freeport, New York, United States #932852

AliExpress got me like this too. I returned the wig, like they said to do, but then they refused to refund my money. I will NEVER purchase items fro a website based out if China again!