I bought a wig for $57.99. When it arrived it did not fit correctly.and the quality was very bad. I e-mailed customer service to return it....they wanted me to send pictures of the wig on me and being I do not have a way of doing this they claimed they could not help me. they also informed me that it cost them $30.00 to ship the wig to me and I would not be getting a refund as I would need to pay for that as well.I but a lot of things on line and never had this happen before,

I thought they were better then this.

Very upset about the whole deal.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE

Charlene Zukowski

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $58. This person is overall dissatisfied with Wigsbuy. The most disappointing about wigsbuy wig at Wigsbuy was product i was shipped and refusal to refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsbuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.

Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?You can also contact us via service@wigsbuy.com or reviews@wigsbuy.com.

I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards,