1.4
Equipment Quality
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I have tried several times!! Finally I went into chat.

Was told I was emailed address for returns. Was not. Then I was informed upon return $20.00 would be deducted for making this awful thing, they call a wig. I said no way.

Was told I need to talk with a manager. Well how do you contact a manager? I think this company is a spam. I for one am reporting them, Do not forget Wigsbuy I have internet access!!

I am a very upset customer and I do not think I am very intelligent for buying from you.

Oh one more thing was told by Lily to try and reach you in 6 hours. Try as I might it is nothing more than a joke to try and reach you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Color was hideous unlike picture, Lie about product, Wigsbuy does not want to pay for their mistakes, Order has not shipped in a month, Refusal to take responsibility for fraudulent advertsing.

Comments

Hi, so sorry to hear you had some problems with your order, could you please let me know your correct order number so that I could be able to check for you? You could also email us at reviews@wigsbuy.com and we believe your problems could be resolved. Have a nice day.

Wigsbuy Products and Services