they stole a lot of money from me and send me a like a ugly toupee looking short men wig did not send me any confirmation number or my subscription of the item...There know way to get of hold of them they charge me on the invoice 144.77 then charge the bank card 174.90 it is a scam ..shame on you china men..

I have a illness that needs surgery on my brain ..I thought I would wear a wig and till my hair grow back what do I do it even cost me 104.25 send back to china fedex can't locate the address The package is setting in limbo may have to pay more to fedex send back to me I guess ..This is horrible situation for me..hope this letter make sense..

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $175. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsbuy. The most disappointing about wigsbuy wig from Wigsbuy was scam they are thieves, wig i received was not the wig i ordered and its completely different from what they picture as the item , but reviewer liked horrble. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsbuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments