I have tried to contact Wigbuy numerous of time, but can't get an answer, please help! How do I exchange this ugly brown wig (13139021) for this wig > Medium Salt & Pepper Hair Curly Human Hair Capless cap-open weft Lace Front Women Wigs for Older Women Item Code:12938605 Color: same as picture?

I need your ticket to return this brown wig, I ordered Salt & Pepper color, you sent me a ugly brown wig. Please reply!

{{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: How do I exchange this ugly brown wig (13139021) for this wig > Medium Salt & Pepper Hair Curly Human Hair Capless cap-open weft Lace Front Women Wigs for Older Women Item Code:12938605 Color: same as picture? I need your ticket to return this brown wig, .

Comments

Hi, so sorry to hear you had some problems with your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to check for you? You could also email us at reviews@wigsbuy.com and we believe your problems could be resolved. Have a nice day.