1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I sent 4 e-mail messages requesting the information I needed to return the two wigs I purchased. After receiving no response after 58 HOURS I have no choice but to contest my credit card for the charges for those wigs. Your rules say that they need to be returned in 7 days...which brings me to Monday May 6th!

Your customer service isn't customer service at all! I have never dealt with a worst company in my life. They lie saying they will respond within 24 hours. ***

I want the information to return the wigs: 1) order number: 1187731 and 2) order number 1186317.

The first wig looks NOTHING like the picture and is horrible, the second is the wrong color.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Wig.

• Wig Poor Quality

Comments

You tried to get off cheaply and this is the result. Genuine, properly fitted hairpieces and full wigs require a professional's assistance from start to finish.

A template is made of your head and shipped to the maker. From this is constructed an operative accurate surface on which human hair is inserted a few at a time with proper orientation and hair blend.

The unit arrives with longer hair than you may wear so it can be cut and styled to your taste. This process is $1500-$3500+ ; anything less is a Halloween costume.

@Anonymous

Excuse me but I have seen many wigs that look just fine without that process. It's ridiculous to try to blame another person for not spending enough money when a company has the reputation this one has online.